HORSE BOARDING – We offer full board for $400 per month. It includes hay and feed, feeding twice daily (Coastal/Tifton hay and Seminole grain), turning out, cleaning, and lots of love! Your horse will have a stall and all horses are fed in their stalls to ensure they get their individual feeds. The stalls have fans and are lighted.
You have full use of what our facility has to offer:
- Lighted 200 x 100 ft clay/sand arena
- Jumps, Obstacles, Barrels, Poles, Cones etc
- Trail directly off property – nice quiet trails with hills, orange groves and scenic peaceful views
- Bathroom/changing room
- BBQ grill
- 2 large tack rooms
- Wash rack with 2 stalls
- Round pen
- 24 hour access to your horse (coded entry cage)
- Security surveillance system for peace of mind
- Social atmosphere
We also have partial boarding for $200 per month which includes everything that full board offers except you provide your own feed and hay. Partial board includes a stall for the horse to eat and get out of the wind and sun.
Both you and your horse are treated like one of our family members, you would be very happy with us! Additional services available and we can be flexible to suit individual needs, extra fees may apply, please ask!
Contact us with Questions or for More Information