HORSE BOARDING - We offer full board for $450 per month. It includes a stall, hay and feed, feeding twice daily (Coastal/Tifton hay and Seminole grain), turning out, cleaning, bedding and lots of love! Your horse will have a stall and all horses are fed in their stalls to ensure they get their individual feeds. The stalls have fans and are lighted.
You have full use of what our facility has to offer:
- Lighted 200 x 100 ft clay/sand arena for day or night time riding
- Jumps, Obstacles, Barrels, Poles, Cones etc
- Trail directly off property – nice quiet trails with hills, orange groves, lakes to swim or paddle in and scenic peaceful views
- Bathroom/changing room
- BBQ grill
- 2 large tack rooms
- Wash rack with 2 stalls and concrete floor
- Round pen
- 24 hour access to your horse (coded entry cage)
- Security surveillance system for peace of mind
- Social atmosphere
We also have partial boarding for $300 per month which includes everything that full board offers except you provide your own grain. Partial board includes a stall for the horse to eat and for shelter from storms, the wind and sun.
Both you and your horse are treated like one of our family members, you would be very happy with us! Additional services available and we can be flexible to suit individual needs, extra fees may apply, please ask!
Contact us with Questions or for More Information